Thursday, August 6, 2009

i honestly do....

miss a person.

we were really close. in Texas.

i was on one of my old emails, reading through my huge sent folder. i had a lot of emails from him. he said something in a stupid forward, but it made me cry. all those emails made me cry, but i liked this.....

'Love is like writing a book, you start wih a sentence, see where it goes, you get to a page, and it's going good. you get to a chapter, and you see a mistake, then another chapter and a couple more mistakes. The your almost finished, and you get the book edited, so the mistakes aren't there anymore. and it's a wonderful peice of work. but then. it all just comes to it's ultimate end. when you finish it, and you make the last mistake.'

1 comment:

  1. lol, I just pent five minutes feeding your koi. Thanks for stopping by my blog recently and leaving a comment about the carnivorous plants.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete