Tuesday, July 28, 2009

lunch break!

finally, a chance to sit in peace and quiet and enjoy a good peanut butter and banana sandwhich, and cheese and crackers, and my mom's friends' salad ;)

okay, so my mom teaches fourth grade, and her school has already started :/ so instead of staying home, like yesterday, i decided to join her in her quest to educate children that don't know the meaning of the word achieve...interesting. like they literally don't! i was talking to my mom and one of her students came up and asked what a goal was...i just watched as my mother explained that a goal was something you want to get done/finish and whatnot. afterwords i told her that achieve was probably the word she was looking for and she replied by telling me that these kids didn't know the meaning of the word. hmm....

oh i am hungry. just felt the need to send a shout out and share that with people(:

ohh, just wondering, what are like your favorite things to eat for lunch? anything interesting that i should maybe try or whatnot?

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, I want to try peanut butter and banana now. Maybe I can buy bananas tomorrow. I had French toast with Oregano for lunch today. I love it, but my sister does not, so I guess you'll be taking a risk if you try it. A safe risk, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like tortilla pizzas. They're like regular pizzas but instead of a crust you use a tortilla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For lunch...hmmm...I like whatever mum makes for lunch. Rice and curry :D

    Not the same for Breakfast and dinner. I have a really wide preference for them.

    ReplyDelete