Friday, August 28, 2009

ohh boy...


its been so long... school has really got me on the edge, i mean, i've been managing my homework quite well though(: so i want updates!! how is everyone?! you can comment on this post or shoot me an email if you like(: todaysteenblog@me.com im totally open to questions and your opinions about stuff, since iv shared a little about me, my life and views on things, i'd like to know some of what i spark in your imagination lol if i spark anything at all(: im most curious to hear peoples views on high school at the moment..... but anything is cool! so God bless all of you out there in the world who are on the quest that is Life !

1 comment:

  1. I graduated from high school last year, and I can tell you without a doubt college is better. The looser structure, the greater freedom and the academic challenges are on a whole other level of awesome. High school is survivable and can be a lot of fun, but I prefer college hands down. :) I'm happy to share my thoughts on pretty much anything -I just got out of teendom (I just turned 20 two weeks ago), so I still have the insights I had as a teenager.

    ReplyDelete